* Loan quota: 4 items
* Loan period: 14 days
* Renewal: 1 time
* All books loaned can be renewed on condition that the books are not reserved.
* Failure to return a book on time will mean a fine of $0.5 for each school day per book.
* The borrower is responsible for all items checked out in his/her name and will be charged for the replacement
and processing costs of any lost or badly damaged item.
* All fines paid are non-refundable. Students may not be cleared for withdrawal or graduation until all library fines
have been paid as well as all loans returned.
Conduct of library users
* Neither food nor drinks are allowed in the library.
* All library users must enter and leave the library through the main entrance.
* Silence should be observed in the library.
* Users are to take care of personal belongings.
The library will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
* Library users are required to sit in the places provided.
Tables and chairs should not be misused or moved to new positions.
* No library stationery may be borrowed without the permission of the library staff.
Self-revision lesson in the library
* Students should do silent self-revision in lesson time.
* Attendance is strictly observed.
* Students are required to sign-in at the service counter at the beginning of the lesson.
* Students should seek the permission from the library assistant if they need to leave during the lesson.
* Sofa zone is not for use during lesson time.
* Circulation service will not be provided in lesson time.
Student ID card
* Student ID card is not transferable. Holders will be held responsible for the use of the card.
* Loss of student ID card should be reported to the General Office as well as the library at once.
* All computers in the library are strictly for academic use only.
* Library staff has the authority to stop users using the Internet resources inappropriately.
Serious offences will be liable to further disciplinary action.
* The school merely charges $0.3 per copy for the service.
* All printing and photocopying of literary work should be made in compliance with the Copyright Ordinance.
Library users are fully responsible for any copyright infringement.