- To promote the moral standard of students
- To maintain order and to create a peaceful environment at school to facilitate students’ learning
- To nurture family-like school atmosphere
- To help students foster the sense of self-discipline and responsibility
Major Objectives of the Year
- Firstly, to strengthen and communicate the school’s high expectation on students’ learning and personal qualities through the “educative approach to discipline”.
- Secondly, to reinforce the training for core prefect leaders in their moral values and personal qualities, encourage them to convey positive influence on other students.
- Thirdly, to develop students’ responsibility in classroom management and class routines.
- Fourthly, to facilitate and support class teachers in students’ discipline.